Online Registration closes today, Friday Aug 11 at 5pm.
Walkup registration at the Loggers Sports
Friday Aug 11 6-8pm today, AND
Saturday Aug 12 7-8:30 am, (race day)
Cash only onsite day of race.
No Cheques. No Credit or Debit CardsSorry No Refunds on Registration Fees.
If you are having trouble registering, please contact us through the email form on the right below. Thanks
Please fill out registration
and then hit submit before
Once payment and forms are submitted, you should receive a confirmation email that you are registered within 48 hrs.
Once you have submitted
the registration form
make payment here…
NOTE: you can purchase more than one race… or a race and a t-shirt in the same transaction.
- Choose your Race and add to cart (which will take you into the payment window)
- Click on the blue ‘Continue Shopping’ line in the upper right, which will take you back to the list where you can choose another race or a T-shirt. (If you choose to purchase a shirt, please remember to indicate the size)
The t-shirts are unisex and come in regular sizes Sm – M – L – XL on the payment form.
Early Bird registrants in the 20 km and 41 km events will receive their Free T-Shirts at check-in on Race Day. (No free-T-shirts for the 8.5 Ride or Run races)
Kaslo – August 12. Where you really want to be. We’ll see you soon 🙂
iDIDa Race Start Times:
• 41km BIKE: Pre-Race 9am – 9:30 am – starts at Loggers Sports
• 20km BIKE: Pre-Race 10am – 10:30 am – starts at Gravel Pit, Balfour Ave
• 20km RUN: Pre-Race 10am – 10:35 am – starts at Gravel Pit, Balfour Ave
• 8.5km BIKE: Pre-Race 11am – 11:30 am – starts at Logger Sports
• 8.5km RUN: Pre-Race 11am – 11:35 am – starts at Logger Sports
All races finish at Logging Sports. Bring a towel, the lake is right there 🙂